Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cinderella*Zwergen*Mode Hot pants!

Still sewing undies! This time I enlisted the help of the Cinderella*Zwergen*Mode Hot pants e-pattern. Crafty Mamas is proudly the only Aussie stockist of these e-pattens..and they are little gems! 



I  have sewn up most of the Cinderella*Zwergen*Mode patterns, but this is my first time with this one. It is fantastic! It is only 3 bits to trace, and then four bits to cut. The design does not leave an annoying seamline on the inside of the knickers...and they are just the right length for my dd.

Here's mine, fabric is some Stenzo cotton/lycra knit from my stash. I think these work really well with the cotton/lycra knits, you get the 4 way stretch going on.

front

back

These took  me 15 minutes to sew up...love it! 
Lot's more of these coming up!

2 comments:

UmmaThreads~ Crafty Squirrel said...

Ohh I love the way they look. Do they have any boy undies patterns?

Crafty Mama said...

CZM do not, but the Tie Dye Diva has a new release epattern..THE grooviest boys knit boxers!
http://www.craftymamas.com.au/how-to-sew-boys-boxer-briefs-sizes-2-8.html

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!