Thursday, November 09, 2006

More cooking and Sewing


A top from Ottobre Design Summer issue 2/2005. Pattern 11/12
I made this top up for Lil. The front is meant to have two rows of shirring, but I did not do that, Lil has a tummy ( like her mum!) and tight things annoy her. It's a quick easy pattern, that can also be made into a dress. I am wondering if it would be too much made from batik into a dress? I'll have to think on it.
Now, Bon wan't a dress and top too. So much sewing to do around here!





Still battling the egg supply here! Here's my 4 egg sponge with strawberries and cream...

I have also been trying some old fashioned cooked fudge recipes ( under the pretence of gifting people fudge for Christmas). I think my candy thermometre may be out ~ I can't get it to set and then have to boil it up again . So, back to the drawing board on that one.

Last night, I made sushi for the kids and we had Lamb Madras and Mango Kulfi. I love that we are so multi cultural!

1 comment:

Marie said...

DD looks very happy with the top...it looks great.

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!