Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WEDNESDAY SEWERS at Crafty Mamas!

Did you join us today? How did you go?? Here's what I made!

These are Lil's two fave patterns at the moment.



Riviera is the leggins pattern from Nancy's book...
Sewing Clothes Kids love.

IMKE top is also in the book, or else you can get it seperately...I have some here.

The fabrics used are:

Pink sparkle stripe knit


And I combined this with the new CALIFORNIA knit in Pale pink.
CALIFORNIA is a ribbed knit, but with a hint of elastine. It is by the makers of STELLA. I REALLY like it. It is warmer than STELLA, and I think a little bit more flattering in that is does not cling as much and gives a nice shape to you. Good for colder weather, but too hot for summer. Anyway...watch for it!

All topped off with a Farbenmix Cosmic Girl iron on velour!

1 comment:

zofia said...

this is a great set Lisa. I love that stripe.

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!