Sunday, January 09, 2011

SILHOUETTE SD FUN!

I was very good last year, so Santa gave me a Silhouette SD! Lucky me! I have also been very busy and have not had any spare time to play with it. This morning however, I managed to conquer the "trace" and cut iron on vinyl- SWEET. Check out this cute litte set of gamer graphics hot off the SD! ( there was an extra, but I broke his leg by accident when tidying him up!). 





How CUTE are these guys???
They are also so easy to do, it's a bit embarrassing!

Thankyou Santa!
~Lisa~

ps: free SHIPPING this weekend in the SHOP!

 www.craftymamas.com.au



1 comment:

Susie said...

I got one too but have been do busy to do much. I tried cutting vinyl once and card stock once.
I plan to follow you and hope you share MORE. :)
Susie

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!