Monday, January 24, 2011

QUEENSLAND FLOOD APPEAL AUCTION Crafty Mamas GV!

UPDATE! Thankyou Willow and Moo! You have the winning bid of $115.00

Please make your bid payment to Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and email me back proof of payment..amd I'll send on over you Gift Certificate!

Thankyou everyone for your support!

~~~~~~~~~

Toni Coward of Make It Perfect is organising Blog Auctions for the Queensland Flood Appeal. If you would like to help out, please contact her!



I am auctioning off a Crafty Mamas $100 Gift Voucher to help. Bidding starts at $30 - please leave your bid with your comment and your email address.

This auction will close  midnight Mon 24 th January. I'll contact the highest bidder and they will then pay their winning bid directly to the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and email me back proof of payment. I will then email them over their $100 Crafty Mamas Gift Voucher! ( and they go shopping!).

Thankyou everyone for helping us help out! 









Photobucket

8 comments:

Tas said...

Lovely of you Lisa. Start the ball rolling with $60.

Tracy said...

I'll up it to $70

Tanya said...

ok, I'm chipping in with $75.
Good on you Lisa

Natalie Hennekam said...

Ok, let's take this up to $80 :D

Tracey said...

I'll chip in $85.00. Thanks Lisa

myWIPismyfabricstash said...

$100 from me. Thanks.

MothersBrains said...

$110 from me

willow and moo said...

$115

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!