Friday, January 20, 2012

Homemade Pencil Case

Somehow I started a tradition with my girls that each year I make them a new pencil case. I was never a fan of the generic tartan or vinyl ones anyway. Here's a couple I have made in the past...

 Goth Girl




Happy Cupcake



And last years, the dreaded zippered pencil case!






The kids draw a sketch of what they want, and I try my best to make it happen. With Goth Girl off to secondary school this year, she needed a few modifications. Like a seperate compartment, and I added a few holders for pens and her ruler on the outside. Pretty neat hey?






Fabric is some Alexander Henry fabric from the stash.
One more to go....

No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!