Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crafty SUNDAY Inspiration..A little bit of FRIDA

The other day my BUST DIY Guide to Life arrived, what an awesome book!

You can get a copy HERE.
As well as being a fabulous book all round, it has these awesome hairstyles to try...my fave being the Frida style Mexican plaits. LOVE THESE!

Not sure how I'd go attempting this on my own  hair, but the littlest, Lil (8) ...would be so cute on her!!!
She is not happy to cooperate yet, but I'll work on it.

So, while we are in a Frida frame of mind, here's a little more FRIDA Crafty-ness.




From Blue Milk

Frida in Buttons


Skull a Day

 FRIDA paper dolls



FRIDA Altered Matchbox


From FlorLarios Etsy




No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!