Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gather up the Fragments....

There has been chatter over at the Crafty Mamas forum as to what do you do with scraps? Keep them? Toss them? I used to keep them..but they got a little overwhelming very quickly. So I toss them. But I may be rethinking my stance...check these out!

..

 A very crafty customer, Tammy, sent me this pic of how she has been using up her Stenzo knit scraps. 
I know..adorable!!! He has a little beard bib too!

Clever ideas here from Fun in the Making


Oodles of cool projects from Make it and Love it!

And I LOVE these scarf ideas, using striped knits...

 These are awesome..





Make your own Spaghetti Necklace scarves here


3 comments:

sallyb said...

I'm loving that bracelet Lisa! Cute and simple is perfect for me :)

Connys Cottage said...

what a sweet dog....:O)


Greatings send you Conny

SewSurprising said...

Im on a mission to use up scraps, I came across a wonderful pattern using a great idea, I did a practice piece and it worked a treat, so today was spent go cutting lots and lots of squares :)

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!