Monday, January 22, 2007
ME! ME! ME!!!!
Yep, this months Challenge at Crafty Mamas is all about making stuff for Mama! We are so often busy making stuff for the kids and gifts etc, it's time we created nice things for us! To start, I've made a skirt for myself from an old pair of denim jeans. The bottom looks kinda wonky in this pic, it may be the way it is sitting. This skirt is so comfy, I feel like I have owned it for years. I am also busily knitting my tank top from Knits.
And, I've been TAGGED by Violet! http://violetscraftythings.blogspot.com/
To name 6 weird things about me.
Ok, let's see...
1. For a practical person, I am incredibly superstitious. I am always throwing salt over my shoulder, avoiding ladders, and freak if the kids put shoes on the table. My dad was superstitious, I think it rubbed off!
2. I simply cannot function without a coffee in the morning, in fact, I get a headache without. Yep, I'm an addict.
3. I have just returned to study, and I have this deep fear that I will have trouble comprehending it all! I think it is just baby brain hangover. I hope!
4. I cannot reverse park. Well, I have done in the past, but I will drive around forever looking for a park rather than do a reverse park- which annoys my husband a LOT!
5. I'm a head scratch-er. I don't have nits, I just tend to scratch my head a lot. The more I concentrate, the more I scratch. Weird.
6. I love cemeteries. I hate death and all associated, and have a fear of undertakers, but I love to visit cemeteries and read head stones. The older the better.
So, now I have to find some people to Tag...