Friday, October 07, 2011

We all love a good Gawk....

I recently discovered Craft Gawker on my iPhone. ( actually, I think my 11 year old found it first).
How cool, I need never be bored waiting for our Chinese take-away again! I used to look at all those hip young kids- glued to their iPhones  , scrolling and texting..and think " get a life, kids". But, I have seen the other side, and it is pretty neat! Here's some sweet inspiration for Friday..






Such clever ideas, projects and people!

Jump over and have a Gawk!

2 comments:

While They Snooze said...

Thanks for the feature. : ) Cool ideas/projects. - Sarah

Anonymous said...

I have those ike pillow/cushion covers on my lounge, no wonder the bag looked so familiar!

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!