Thursday, September 15, 2011

More fun things with left over knit fabric!

We have a house full of illness this week, dreadful flu and even one with  pneumonia. So I have not had much crafting time, apart from a bit of crochet in the evenings. And I have been spending possibly too much time on craft blogs!

A while back I did post of ideas for left over knit fabrics  and today I found some more cool ideas! Stella would be perfect for these!

T Shirt Pom Poms at Craftaholics Anonymous





T Shirt Latch Hook Rug at Xoelle's 


Jersey Necklace at I Still Love You




And some cool headbands at Make it and Love It.





 Hey huh? Go check them out!









1 comment:

toadstooldots said...

Hope your kids get well soon!!!
Thanks for sharing these great ideas.

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!