Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cinderella*Zwergen*Mode EVITA in hemp denim

**LOVE** this pattern.  This time I made it from  the hemp denim from Crafty Mamas- a nicer denim you will be hard pushed to find.




Cinderella*Zwergen*Mode EVITA is a pattern set, consisting of a very funky square neck top and these amazing flare leg pants! This pair is for Miss L (7) ...


 ..she specifically requested "  no ribbon OR elves!". My kids are of the opinion I just can't help myself and must cover everything in ribbons, iron ons or machine embroidery ( I think they just may be right ;))...so I kept these low key. Added the requested rivets, and a teeny bit of ribbon under one back pocket..and then...took  to them with the micro plane. Just to give them knee marks! And maybe a little grate on the front pockets..shhh..


Yep, same jeans..just the camera being a pain. My thoughts on EVITA? Highly recommended, a great pattern you can really have fun with!








No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!