Monday, June 18, 2007

SOME CARD MAKING



These are the cards I made for a Private SWAP at . Crafty Mamas . Mamas Who Love to Craft!
I had a stack of fun making them! They are for my buddy Maneki Nikkou

JUSTINAMARIA

Another good pal is
justinamaria Justinamaria makes divine purses and bags, check her out. She also does custom creating or special orders. She made me this awesome black shawl a while back and she kindly added some hair ornaments for my girls.



ECCLES

Another Crafty Mama selling her lovely stuff is Eccles...Unique Jewellery 4 U Her Earring of the Month club is a fabulous idea!! PLUS! This talented mama has a book coming out!!

OTTOBRE WOMAN

As for me...well..I've made another Tee from the first Ottobre Woman issue. This time a long sleeve one. Pattern #2. This fabric was $1 metre at SL. So, the top cost me about $1.50.



I really have to start sewing up some winter woollies for the kids, and this break in between study (5 weeks off!) is just what I need. I have dragged out the Winter Ottobres, and my Enid Gillchrists. Now...to get cracking.

No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!