Wednesday, June 09, 2010

WEDNESDAY PROJECT farbenmix Caroline!

Wow, I am inlove with this pattern! This is a brand newy from farbenmix. ...

 Caroline is a cute little 3 tiered skirt, just gathered enough to be cute...but not so much that is it painful to sew? ( I hate gathering...). With built in leggins! The leggins have three lengths to choose from;  super short/ 3/4 or full length. Bon's are 3/4 . Caroline is in German, but there is an online tute with pics, and I'm always around to help.

The fabrics I used are the stunning hemp blend denim from the shop, a quilt panel from my stash and Black STELLA from the shop. I added red bias to the hem, and some scrummy farbenmix ribbon too. Life is generally a lot better with farbenmix ribbon, I think! See them here.

Now I have to run, I need to get another of these made still!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!