Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOVELY NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK!

Yesterday I received some boxes of LOVELY fabrics from the US! Direct from Alexander Henry we have...

D Zoo ( my girls fave)
 And this one..so cheeful!
 Sunny Daisy

and this one..SUPERB! LORENZA


AND..a little Anna Maria Horner goodness..these voiles are just superb. And I have priced these as low as I can...


And, check out these... Licenced fabrics. I try and keep some cool stuff for the boys, they miss out so much in the fabric dept, don't you think?

Woody and Buzz flannel
 

And Spidey-Sense woven!

New Farbs in next Mon too, the lovely Caroline and Aurelia




Have a lovely week!

Lisa 

No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!