Sunday, September 09, 2007

OTTOBRE design Summer 2/2005


Pattern #12. I made a lot of these last summer, for my girls. I also used it to make their Christmas dresses. The fabric is the Oli poplin from my SHOP, from the Netherlands. Gorgeous.
Size 116, took 1 metre.

SWAP
Over at CRAFTY MAMAS we are in the sign up stage of our latest SWAP, a hand made TEA TOWEL Swap!

Our last Swap was a ZAKKA swap, and my Swap buddy Violet made me the most amazing table runner and fabric basket... I love them!


SHOP NEWS!

It's official!!! Crafty Mamas is going to be featured in a few up coming issues of Australian STITCHES magazine! How exciting is that?!! :) To celebrate, the site is getting a bit of a makeover..including the SHOP.

We have new fabrics coming from Hilco and Stenzo kids next month...Spring/Summer fabrics, as featured in Ottobre design. Whew..so much happening! Also, a HUGE delivery of Farbenmix and STUDIO tantrum patterns should be here early next week. The last lot sold out very quickly, so don't miss out this time!






2 comments:

Vi said...

Lovely Dress...so pretty. :-) I'm so glad you love the swap goodies. Looking forward to receiving my swap parcel. :-)

Lesalicious said...

Dress is so pretty great job:)

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!