Friday, October 07, 2011

There's a little Quilting Goin' On...

In the absence of an overlocker,  I have started on  another little project. A largish lap quilt for Lil.
I bought these pre-cut strips last year from Spotlight and they have sat and sat and sat....




I should warn you, I am not a quilter. I am led to believe that Quilters are very clever, precise people, with the ability to cut many pieces of fabric the exact same size. Sadly, that's not me. I am a bit too slap dash and hyperactive to stand still long enough to cut many same sized pieces. Plus I am terribly unco with the rotary cutter and always manage an injury! But I love these pre-cut ones and it is quite soothing just doing so many straight stitches!


No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!