Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ottobre Design 1/2009 "Hertta"

The trouble with owning Crafty Mamas?
I am spoilt for choice. I have access to so many amazing fabrics and patterns...that sometimes it is overwhelming. So to help me focus I am concentrating on one Otto issue each week. This week it is 1/2009. 





Available as a back issue from the Crafty Mama shop. 

This is the adorable HERTTA skirt. This fabric is one I had printed at Spoonflower ages ago. I had seen the Peter Alexander jammies in crochet print flannel and had plans to do the same. But somehow I like it better as a skirt- trimmed with some light weight denim from my stash and some adorable mushie ribbon by Janeas World ( also at Crafty Mamas!).








No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!