Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 1 and 2!


How did it get to Oct 2nd??? I thought it was the 1st today?!!! ARGH!!!!!

Ok, so I was packing orders all day yesterday and somehow lost track of the date- I'll do two posts today...can I do that? Why not ;)

This month I am challenging myself to blog every day with Blogtoberfest and hopefully get a bit more sewing happening round here. Today's project? Recreating a long sleeve tee for Lil from her most favourite one. I'll be back later to show and tell that one.

Some designs I love, I just wish they'd do plus sizes!!( The lack of decent plus size clothes is another reason I started pattern designing. ) Anyhoo,  some things I'm drooling over at the moment ( as is my 12 year old which leads me to believe, I may have never really grown up- but I look upon that as a bonus!).


Free People Leggings

Free People Cord patchy flares baby!    
Free People Boots!
    


Free People vest..squeee!




1 comment:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Oh, those patchy trousers look amazing. I wish I had the legs to go with them, too. :)

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!