Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ottobre Woman 5/2011 ..Love it!


 
Have you got your issue yet? 
Isn't it beautiful? 
 
Crafty Mamas has lots on hand for immediate delivery.
 
 
Perfect for this crazy weather we are having!









Why do I love Otto so much? 
Their styles are timeless, and not fussy, real designs for real people. 
You can select an easier pattern if just beginning, and gradually build up your sewing skills, with Otto holding your hand along the way. 
Otto's size range is brilliant, and includes plus sizes ( LOVE that!). 
Euro sizes 34-52.
So tell me, what are you making from this issue? 





3 comments:

sallyb said...

The hoodie and trackies; pj pants; one of the dresses - haven't decided which but I have time to decide given my current state :) I also love the tulip-shaped tunic pictured on the first few pages, but I know I need to find the perfect fabric for it first! This is my favourite issue yet.

transoks said...

I have already made a turtle-neck shirt - I liked it.
May be hoodie will be next but frankly it is not my favourite issue, not for our cold winter days.

Corrie said...

wow I love how many dresses there are within the one mag! lovely

corrie:)

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!