Monday, March 05, 2012

Ottobre Design #303 to Maxi Dress TUTE




Ottobre Design Creative Workshop #303 is one my most favourite patterns in the world.
 Why? 
Because it is a beautiful cut and can be varied so many ways. You can grab yours in my store, Crafty Mamas.


 I recently was sent a plus size women’s wear catalogue- ( a brand with the most stunning designs, but they use the worst fabric in the world. Polyester!!! Plus size ladies do not want to  be wearing polyester!!)
Anyway...I spied a lovely Tshirt Maxi dress with elbow length sleeves. Oooh...I thought, I can do that. So I did . Herewith is my kitchen table version of drafting one.

I have put the tute files online at Mediafire, until our site makeover is finished!



Have fun!

No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!